Workers Compensation Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Workers Compensation Information
As an employer, your employee’s safety is your responsibility. But no matter how careful you and your workers are, there is still a possibility that one of them will become injured or sick as a result of their work-related duties. Workers’ compensation insurance can protect you and your employees from costly out-of-pocket expenses associated with these injuries and illnesses.
We’re here to help you understand your risk. Contact Churchill Insurance Inc. in Yreka, California, to learn more about our workers’ compensation insurance coverage.
What Is Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
Workers’ compensation is a type of business insurance purchased by employers. It can protect them from civil lawsuits if an employee is injured or becomes ill during the scope of their job functions. It can also pay for employees’ medical expenses and other costs associated with work-related injuries or illnesses.
What Does Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
Your workers’ compensation policy can provide numerous benefits if one of your employees is hurt or sickened on the job. Although individual policies may vary, here are some commonly included workers’ compensation benefits:
- Lost income can cover your employee’s lost or reduced wages if a work-related injury or illness impacts their ability to perform their regular work duties.
- Disability benefits can provide disability benefits if a workplace incident causes one of your employees to develop a disability.
- Medical costs may pay for medical treatment if an employee develops a work-related illness or experiences a work-related injury.
- Legal expenses may cover expenses (e.g., legal fees, settlements, judgments) if your business is sued over a work-related injury or illness.
- Death benefits can pay for funeral expenses and associated costs if a workplace accident or injury results in a worker’s death.
Call Churchill Insurance for a workers’ compensation insurance quote today.
What Types of Injuries Does Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
Generally, workers’ compensation insurance will cover employee injuries resulting from their on-the-job duties. The following are examples of common workers’ compensation claims:
- Strains and sprains
- Cuts or punctures
Contact Churchill Insurance to learn about our workers’ compensation coverage.
Getting Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Finding the right workers’ compensation for your business can be challenging. Contact Churchill Insurance for more information on the workers’ compensation coverage solutions we offer and to speak to an insurance agent today.