Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycles are vulnerable to various accidents, which can occur when you’re out on the road or parked. Fortunately, motorcycle insurance can provide financial assistance following covered accidents.
How Does Motorcycle Insurance Work?
Motorcycle insurance functions as an agreement between you, the policyholder, and an insurance carrier. In exchange for an insurance premium commonly paid monthly or annually, you are given financial protection against covered accidents, such as collisions. Before insurance steps in for some types of coverage, you may be required to pay a deductible, which is an initial out-of-pocket cost you are responsible for following a covered accident.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover?
Policies vary, but here are some forms of coverage that standard motorcycle insurance often includes:
- Liability coverage can help cover bodily injuries and property damage you may cause to others if you are in an accident.
- Collision coverage may help cover damage to your motorcycle if you are involved in an accident or collision with an object, such as a fence.
- Comprehensive coverage can help pay for damage caused by events other than collisions. This may include fires, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help pay for damage to you, your passengers and your property if you get into an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Optional equipment coverage can help cover additional or optional equipment on your motorcycle if you decide to customize it.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage may help pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers following an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
Contact the agents at Churchill Insurance, Inc., to learn more about potential coverage options.
Is Motorcycle Insurance Required?
California requires motorcycle owners to carry liability coverage. However, it’s essential to have more than just liability insurance. After all, damage to your motorcycle from events such as collisions and severe weather is not covered under liability insurance and can occur at any time. As such, having adequate coverage can limit unforeseen accident-related expenses.
Contact Our Agency
If you live in or near Yreka, California, the dedicated agents at Churchill Insurance, Inc., can help you secure the right insurance policy for you and your motorcycle. Don’t hesitate to reach out.
For more information, contact our agency today at 530-842-3578.