Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Anytime you get behind the steering wheel, you need protection. Besides practicing safe driving techniques, the best defense is auto insurance coverage for any accident or other covered loss that can happen the second you start your vehicle.
California ranks second among the states with the most fatal car accidents. The leading cause of accidents is distracted driving and texting or talking while driving. Churchill Insurance has insured Californians for decades, and we can help you with coverage that protects you and your vehicle financially.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contract between you and your insurer in which you pay a premium for policy coverage. If you have auto insurance and experience a covered event, your auto insurance may help cover the costs. Churchill Insurance can help you explore the types of auto insurance and help you find the coverage that’s right for you.
What Are the Types of Auto Insurance?
There are various types of auto insurance that drivers choose. Some of these coverages include the following:
There may be additional coverages that fit your needs. Churchill Insurance is here to help you navigate your auto insurance needs and find the right coverage.
- Collision insurance may cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for non accident damage, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other incidents.
- Liability insurance might help pay for damage to others who weren’t in your vehicle if an accident was your fault.
- Bodily injury liability coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage may pay for damage to the other person’s property.
- Medical payments coverage may pay for your medical bills if you have an injury from an accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance might help cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused your accident.
Do I Need Auto Insurance?
Fixing or replacing your vehicle if it’s damaged in a collision or other incident can be costly. In addition, if you or your passengers are injured, medical costs can be expensive. You may even face a lawsuit if you or your vehicle caused damage or a third-party injury. These situations could be financially devastating, and auto insurance can give you a needed layer of economic protection.
What’s more, California is an at-fault state, meaning if you cause the accident, you’re liable for paying the costs of potential injuries and property damage sustained by others. California requires certain liability coverage limits, including bodily injury, property damage and uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage. We can help ensure that you have the coverage to meet California’s requirements.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
When you purchase an auto insurance policy, you enter into a contract with the insurer. In exchange for a premium payment, your insurer agrees to provide agreed-upon coverages up to your chosen policy limit. If you experience a covered loss or need to file a claim, you typically will call your insurer to begin the claims filing process. Every insurer is different and claims processes vary. Call Churchill Insurance today to learn more about how our claims filing process works.
Needed Protection Behind the Wheel
For more than 65 years, Churchill Insurance has been insuring drivers in California. We can help you explore the auto insurance that gives you the best protection and meets the state’s requirements. Call us at 530-842-3578.