Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Commercial auto insurance helps provide financial protection for your company and is legally required if you use vehicles to conduct business.
Contact Churchill Insurance in Yreka, California, to get a commercial auto insurance policy tailored to meet your company’s needs.
What Is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance may provide several types of coverage, including the following:
- Auto liability coverage may help pay for your company’s legal liability for third-party property damage and injuries after an at-fault accident. This coverage is required for California companies that need commercial auto coverage.
- Comprehensive insurance may help pay to repair or replace the covered vehicle if it’s damaged or destroyed in a non-collision-related incident like theft, vandalism, fire or weather damage.
- Collision insurance helps pay to repair or replace the covered vehicle after an at-fault accident.
- Gap insurance may help bridge the financial gap between the total amount owed to your lienholder and the insurer’s settlement if your covered vehicle is in an accident rendering it a total loss.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage may help pay to repair or replace your vehicle after an accident when the other driver is at fault and does not have enough (or any) liability coverage.
If your company finances or leases vehicles, your lienholder requires full coverage insurance, which may include comprehensive, collision and gap coverage.
Why Do You Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
California companies must purchase minimum amounts of liability coverage to comply with state laws. Your lienholder may have additional insurance requirements, as well.
Commercial auto insurance helps protect your business from the financial effects of accidents and incidents involving your company vehicles. You may also need commercial auto coverage if you rent or borrow vehicles for normal business activities or if your employees use their personal vehicles at work.
How to Get Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance is crucial to many California organizations’ insurance coverage. Contact Churchill Insurance to get started building your customized commercial auto insurance policy.